Those who could not get education for any reason or who could not find any work for themselves. In order to encourage those youth, the “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana” was introduced in the country in 2015. Education and training will be provided to those youth. Under this scheme, not only training will be provided but they will also be provided opportunities to work.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is one of the flagship schemes launched by the Central Government for the public. It was started by the Government of India on 16 July 2015 with the aim of training and skilling the less educated such as 10th, 12th standard, or those who drop out of school in between. In short, the main objective of this scheme is to identify the talent of all the youth of India and make them eligible so that they can get employment for themselves.
This scheme has been controlled and run continuously by MSDE (Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship). The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana was started by the Government of India to move the youth forward. The largest section of the total population of India comes from the youth. The progress of the country depends on the youth because when the youth develops himself, the country will also develop.
Its main task is to create maximum opportunities for the youth. So that using these opportunities, they can choose their favorite fields. Everyone is taking advantage of this program nowadays.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
|Name of the scheme||PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana)|
|Who started||Government of India|
|When started||16 July 2015|
|Objective||Provide trainings and employment opportunities|
|Beneficiary||Economically weaker section of the country|
|Beneficiary Age||18 to 35 years|
Features Of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Do you know who is the brand ambassador of this scheme? If you do not know then I tell you that its brand ambassador is none other than Sachin Tendulkar.
- Sector Skill Council (SSC) executes all the training programs given in it. All the people of this council are very well trained who follow the rules of NOS and QP.
- According to this scheme, only as many workers as are required under different schemes are given training.
- After completing the training from here, people who are trained will be given jobs in vacant places in different government schemes like Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Make in India, Digital India.
- As soon as the youth completes this training, they get course completion certificate along with Rs 800 are given. But all this is given only when the exam is passed after completing the training. This certificate will be considered valid anywhere in India.
Also read: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Objectives And Guidelines
This program was started to push the youth of India by training them. And its goal is to get them a good employment.
- To make this successful, the Government of India has made a budget of 1500 crores. Its main goal is that 25 lakh youth of India should be given different types of technical training. Its purpose is to train people in every fields.
- There are many young people in our country who are talented. But despite being talented, they spends their maximum life with unemployment. This will also issue a certificate to them under Skill India.
- The certificate issued in this is valid all over India. Government or private jobs can be easily taken by using this certificate.
- Under this, the youth who are being trained are sent to the best industries for training. And they get a chance to work under expert people. With which they are given practical knowledge. And under this, they can get the best job by taking good knowledge of the industry.
- For this scheme, firstly an eligibility test is taken. And only after that, the person receives the training in his field of interest. The training given in this is done very closely, so that the maximum benefit can be obtained from the training.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses
Every person has talent. There is a delay just to identify it. The talent of some people is known but the talent of many is not known yet. This outline teaches various technical courses so that people have a wide range of options to explore themselves.
The candidate is given the opportunity to choose the course of his choice. So let’s know what are the different courses that take place inside it.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana list of courses are as followed-
- Apparel, Made-ups and Home Furnishing
- Beauty & Wellness
- Capital Goods
- Food Industry Capacity and Skill Incentives (FICSI)
- Furniture and Fittings
- Gem and Jewelry
- Handicrafts and Carpet
- Indian Iron and Steel
- Indian Plumbing
- Infrastructure Equipment
- Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Retailers Association
- Green Jobs
- Green Jobs
- Tourism and Hospitality
Also read: Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Eligibility Criteria For Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Every youth wants to take advantage of this scheme. That is why there are some terms and conditions that must be followed to join it.
- The primary criteria to take advantage of the scheme is that the candidate should be a citizen of India. Can be from any state inside India.
- The candidate can be a 12th class dropout, but at least 10th pass.
- Boys and girls who have left out of school and college can apply under this scheme.
- Unemployed boys and girls belonging to economically weaker section will be provided training.
- Candidates should have complete knowledge of Hindi and English language, after all, it is useful when training Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana in Hindi and English.
Documents Required in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card such as Voter ID, Ration Card
- Bank account number and bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration 2021: Registration Process
- To register under this scheme, one has to go to the official website http://pmkvyofficial.org/ .
- After this, Quick Link option will appear from the right side.
- As soon as you click on this link, the applicant will see the option of Skill India.
- After selecting this option, the applicant has to click on “Register as Candidate“.
- The registration form will open.
- Fill all the information in the registration form; Basic details such as name, father’s name, Aadhaar number, location details such as home address, state, city, training sector under which training is to be taken, associated programs under which the training will be syllabus and interested in where the applicant has his interest. The details of the course will also have to be given, after proceeding, click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the Submit button the application process will be completed.
- The ID and Password will be made available to the applicant at the time of submission.
- Now, you can do the login process, choose training center, and also search for placements to avail the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana job .
Also read: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
PMKVY Contact Information
If there is any type of problem or to get any information, a number and email ID is provided. Where applicants can get information by contacting them and also get a solution to their problem.
Toll free number:- 0800055555
Email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
The scheme has been prepared to improve the skills of the unemployed and to provide them with good employment opportunities. There are many such youths who are unemployed even after receiving a very good education. India has such a large population that not everyone gets a job in it.
Therefore it is a good initiative, by registering names in it, unemployed boys and girls can get good training and by increasing their skills and experience, they can also get good employment opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the age limit under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the age limit is 18 years to 35 years.
2. What are the stats of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
This scheme has been working well for the past 4 years i.e. from 2016 to 2020. Its allocated budget till Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2020 went out to be 12000 crore rupees.
3. How to get a job under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
When you join this scheme, you have to take training in one area after getting admission. In this, there is an opportunity to learn many types of skills, in which many types of courses have been included.
When you complete your chosen course whether it is technology, IT field, hospitality or defense services, now when you get the certificate related to it, after that you could get a job in that field.
4. What is the goal of Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
The goal of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the youth of India. Training is given to strengthen the skills in any field according to their interest and get a job in that field.