15 Interesting Facts About World’s Billionaires That Will Blow Your Mind
Forbes has done a study on the richest people in the world and has come to some interesting conclusions. For instance, there are 46 million people in the world whose wealth exceeds one million dollars. Among them, only 2,755 people exceed one billion dollars.
Now you’ll get know 15 interesting facts about the billionaires of the world that will definitely blow your mind.
1) A total of 46 million millionaires are estimated worldwide, but there are only 2,755 billionaires in the world.
2) These 2,755 billionaires have a total wealth of $13.1 trillion.
3) These 2,755 billionaires alone control 4% of all the world’s wealth and the richest 1% people in the world controls 40% of the world’s wealth.
4) There is one billionaire for every 3 million people. Will it touch you?
5) Asia is the continent with the most billionaires in the world. In Asia we would have a total of 1,149 billionaires.