Punjab National Bank is the largest public bank in India. It was established in 1894 as on 31 March 2017. The bank has more than 6,937 branches and more than 10,681 ATMs in 764 cities. It serves more than 80 million customers. It provides personal, social, agricultural, international and corporate banking services (PNB Mudra Loan Scheme) Punjab National Bank has a banking subsidiary based in the United Kingdom, known as PNB International Bank.
This bank provides many banking services and offers a variety of options such as business loans, personal loans, car loans etc. and various types of unsecured loan options for Punjab National Bank customers and any person can take personal loan of Punjab National Bank / (Personal Loan) to meet his personal and business needs In this article, we will tell you in detail about PNB Personal Loan Process; how to take PNB Personal Loan and What documents are required for PNB Personal Loan?
What is PNB Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a lend amount that you are given based on your income, statement, and credit history. A personal loan is sometimes called a signature loan or Unsecured Loans as it is usually used to secure a personal loan.
Personal loans are quite easy to get from home loans and auto loans. Personal loans can be utilized for nearly anything, however it is insightful to acquire just however much you need and just for the things that improve your accounts or altogether affect your life.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Features
PNB is India’s largest government bank with many features of its personal loans such as;
- Punjab National Bank provides a loan amount going from a base measure of Rs 25,000 to a limit of Rs 15 lakh as a personal loan.
- Punjab National Bank also provides PNB smart personal loans with easy repay.
- In PNB Personal Loan, the payback time of 1 year to 5 years is given, which can pay back the loan on time without much of stress.
- This bank offers many loans offers on personal loans according to the merit and demand of the applicants.
- The procedure of PNB Bank’s personal loan application is simple and requires least documentation.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Personal Loans
PNB Bank Personal Loan has made certain eligibility criteria for business loans, only after fulfilling them, the loan is given by the bank like
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and your maximum age should be 60 years. PNB personal loan interest rate is 8-14%.
- Permanent employees of Central / State Government / PSUs and all companies/institutions including schools, universities, colleges, hospitals/nursing homes, who are receiving their salary through PNB salary account, can take all loans.
- All permanent defense personnel of Military Station Headquarters, Central Industrial Security Force, Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force,, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, etc. can take a loan.
- The applicant has a net annual income / salary of Rs 5 lakh. Or should be greater than
- Doctors should be taxpayer for at least last two years to take loan under Pensioners loan scheme
Documents required for PNB Personal Loan requirements
Documents may be different for availing Punjab National Bank personal loan. Documents will vary based on different business loans.
- Identity proof: Driving license, voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar card, PAN card.
- Income Proof: Salary slip, Bank account statement.
- Residence proof: Electricity bill, Ration card, sales documents / property purchase agreement (for proprietary assets), Aadhaar card, bank account statement, telephone bill, driving license, passport.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
- For loans up to ₹ 10 lakh: – Starting from 11.50% (for those individuals including defense personnel, whose salary account is in the PNB branch)
- Loans from ₹ 5 lakhs to ₹ 10: – Starting from 12.50% (For those individuals whose salary account is not in PNB)
- For loans up to ₹ 5 lakhs, who are taking loans under check off facility: – Starting from 13.50% (including defense personnel)
- For other applicants up to 5 lakhs: – Starting from 14.50%
- PNB Doctor’s Delight: – Starting at 9.95%
- Personal Loans / Personal Loans for Pensioners: – Starting from 10.75%
Fees and other fees for Punjab National Bank personal loan
PNB loan schemes for personal loans are charged differently and fees are also different.
|Information||Personal loan / personal loan||Pnb doctor’s delight||Personal loan for pensioners|
|Processing fee||1.80% of loan amount||0.90% of loan amount + GST||Zero|
|Paperwork fee||₹ 450 + GST||₹ 500|
PNB Personal Loan EMI Calculator
The EMI of PNB Personal Loan varies according to the loan term and interest rates.
PNB Personal Loan EMI Calculator:
|Loan Principal @ Interest||Period|
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|1 Lakh @ 9.95%||₹ 8789||₹ 4612||₹ 3224||₹ 2,534||₹ 2,122|
|2 Lakhs @ 12.50%||₹ 17,817||₹ 9461||₹ 6691||₹ 5316||₹ 4500|
|4 Lakhs @ 13.25%||₹ 35,773||₹ 19,063||₹ 13,525||₹ 10,780||₹ 9152|
|6 Lakhs @ 13.75%||₹ 53,801||₹ 28,736||₹ 20,433||₹ 16,320||₹ 13,883|
How To Apply PNB Personal Loan Online
If any person wants to apply for PNB personal loan for salaried online, then he can apply from the official website of the bank. The link of the website is given below. You can opt for PNB personal loan apply online for any type of loan there.
Official Website :- Click Here
How to check PNB personal loan status
If you want to see the Punjab National Bank application status (PNB Personal Loan application form download) then follow the steps given below.
1: First of all visit the official website of Punjab National Bank
2: Click on ‘Online Services
3: Click on ‘Loan’ after the ‘Online Services’ tab.
4: A new page will open. Now click on “Click Here to Check Your Application Status”
- Then fill in the details and know the status of your application
Comparison of Punjab National Bank personal loan with other banks
|Description||Punjab National Bank||HDFC Bank||City Bank||axis Bank||ICICI Bank||Bajaj Finserv|
|Rate of interest||Starting at 12%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting at 10.99%||11.49% to 17.49%||11.50% to 19.25||Starting at 12.99%|
|Period||Up to 84 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months in||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||1.5 million||Up to 40 lakhs||Up to 30 lakhs||50,000 to 1.5 million||Up to 20 lakhs||Up to 25 lakhs|
|Processing fee||Up to 1.80% of the loan amount||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount||Upto 3% of loan amount||2% of loan amount + GST||Up to 2.25% of loan amount + GST||up to 3.99% of loan amount|
PNB Personal Loan Customer Care Number
You can call PNB personal loan contact number 1800-180-2222 (toll free number). You can call the following numbers:
- 1800-180-2222 or 1800-103-2222
If you liked this PNB Personal Loan 2020 information or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.
Your Review on Apply PNB Personal Loan Online?