Dhani App is a platform that offers many financial services. Indiabulls Dhani App company also offers loans such as personal loans, car loans, bike (two-wheeler) loans, medical loans, online from Aadhar card. During the Covid-19 pandemic, financial companies like Dhani App began to get spotlight for granting loans / credits online.
Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan
- Interest rate starting from 13.99% p.a.
- Loan amount up to ₹ 15 lakh
- Eligible Applicant Age Minimum 21 Years
- Loan tenure minimum 3 months and maximum 36 months
- Processing fees starting from 3% of the loan amount
- Foreclosure fee 5% (can be done after 6 months)
What Is Dhani App
We must have seen former India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni giving an ad for Dhani App. Indiabulls Dhani is a very old company, which started in 1999. Its chairman and founder is Sameer Gehlaut. Its CEO is Aziz Mital and its headquarter is established in Gurgaon. This app works to give home loans, consumer finance, and securities.
And this app provides loans only with the Aadhar card, so the company has good customers. 1000 rupees to 15 lakh rupees are being given from this app. This amount can easily meet even extreme customer needs and there is no need to go to any bank.
How To Take Loan From Dhani App (Personal Loan)
Follow the steps given below to take loan from Dhani App.
- First of all, open your mobile’s Play Store or App Store and search by typing Indiabulls Dhani in your search box, then click on the app that appears.
- Download and install Dhani App on your phone.
- After installing Dhani App, enter your mobile number. And press the button of login / sign up.
- Then an SMS will come to your mobile number. In which the code will be there. Enter that code or it will be verified automatically.
- After this, a list of loan types will open in front of you. Such as- Personal Loan, Car Loan, Travel loan, Medical Loan, two-wheeler loan.
- Then select Personal Loan in it.
- Then fill the necessary information. Loan amount, tenure, job, salary and whatever asked. Then click on Next button.
- After that fill your First Name, Last Name, monthly income, email id, PIN Code, PAN Number.
- Then online Cibil score will be checked from the information. You will get a reply by SMS or email within 24 hours.
- Finally, if you agree to take the loan, the bank will ask for details such as the account number and the ifsc code. So that the company can transfer money to your account.
Features of Dhani App Loan (Personal Loan)
With Dhani App, you can get loan in your account immediately.
- Loan Amount :- If you fulfill the eligibility conditions, then you can take a personal loan up to Rs 15 lakh from Indiabulls Dhani.
- Tenure :- Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan can be repaid without any stress with loan tenures between 3 months to 36 months.
- Interest Rate :- Indiabulls personal loan interest rates start from 13.99%.
- Easy Application Process :- The process of applying for loan on Indiabulls Dhani App is very simple and 100% paperless and can be completed online.
- Nil foreclosure fee :- Indiabulls Dhani App loan offers with zero pre-payment charges which makes it a more attractive option for the applicants (t&c applied).
Dhani Personal Loan Eligibility
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of applicant should be at least 21 years.
- Applicant should be either a salaried person or a self-employed person (having his own business).
NBFC may incorporate additional eligibility conditions as per its internal conditions.
Documents Required For Dhani App Loan
Following are the main documents required to apply for Dhani App Personal Loan:
- Pan card
- Address Proof (Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Utility Bill, etc.)
- Bank account statement
Loan Interest Rate From Indiabulls Dhani
The interest rate offered on personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani starts from 13.99%, in which the Dhani loan interest rate depends on tenure (monthly/years) and loan amount.
In this the installment ranges from 3 months to 36 months and you can get more information by calling on Dhani customer care number 18604193333 .
Dhani App Personal Loan Charges & Other Fees
Dhani App Personal Loan includes various fees and charges in addition to the interest rate, which are as follows:
- Interest rate starting from 13.99% p.a.
- Processing fee starting from 3%
- Check Bounce Charge Rs 400 per bounce
- Penalty for late payment 3% per month
- Stamp duty for loan document as per applicable laws
- Duplicate NOC- Rs 500
- Charges on Check Swap- Rs 500
- Loan Cancellation Charges- Rs 3000
- Loan Rebooking Fee- Rs 1500
- Indiabulls personal loan statement download – Rs 500
- Bounce Fee (For Self Employed)- Rs 750
Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan Payment
The loan that is taken from this application can be easily repaid. When the loan is taken, at that moment you are asked for your bank details, from there you are asked to choose EMI, the amount of EMI you select, the amount will be automatically deducted from your account on a monthly basis.
Dhani App Personal Loan EMI Calculation
The table below shows the personal loan EMI calculation results based on various loan amounts, interest rates and tenures.
|Loan Amount @ Interest||1 year||2 year||3 year||4 year||5 year|
|Rs 4 lakh @ 13.99%||35,912 Rs||Rs 19,203||13,669 Rs||Rs 10,928||9305 Rs|
|Rs 6 lakh @ 14.5%||54,013 Rs||Rs 28,949||20,652 Rs||Rs 16,546||14,116 Rs|
|Rs 9 lakh @ 15%||81,232 Rs||Rs 43,637||31,198 Rs||Rs 25,047||21,410 Rs|
|Rs 10 lakh @ 15.5%||90,494 Rs||Rs 48,724||34,910 Rs||Rs 28,084||24,053 Rs|
Dhani App Loan Customer Care
- You can call at 1860-419-3333
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can fill the Dhani loan details on their helpline to receive calls from Indiabulls.
- Also, you can visit the nearest branch of Indiabulls Dhani.
Dhani App Loan FAQs
Question 1. What do I need to apply for Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan?
Answer. You will need a PAN card, address verification and financial balance sheet along with banking accreditations to apply for the Indiabulls Dhani personal loan.
Question 2. How do I check the status of my personal loan application?
Answer. If you have applied for the Indiabulls Dhani app personal loan through their app, you can easily check the status of your applied application and the loan confirmation. You can also check the progress status by sending an email to email@example.com .
Question 3. What is the interest rate offered on Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan?
Answer. A fixed rate of interest is offered in Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan (13.99%).
Question 4. When is my next due date? How can I check EMI status?
Answer. All the data, including the niceties of your total credit, EMI status, expiration date, etc., can be viewed once you log into your account through their app or site.
Question 5. Is it possible to change my EMI due date?
Answer. According to the agreement of Indiabulls Dhani App Consumer Finance Limited, the EMI due date cannot be changed after the loan period begins.
Question 6. How do I pay EMI?
Ans. EMI can be paid through NACH (National Automated Clearing House).
Question 7. What will be the date of my installment cycle?
Answer. The Indiabulls Dhani app currently offers 2 due dates and they are in 2nd and 5th date of the month repeatedly.
Question 8. Is it possible to make part-payment before the first EMI?
Answer. No, according to the agreement of Indiabulls Dhani App Consumer Finance Limited, you cannot make partial payments before the main EMI.
Question 9. Can I apply for Indiabulls Dhani app personal loan with co-applicant ?
Answer. Under the agreement of Dhani App Consumer Finance Limited, you cannot indulge with a co-candidate for any personal loan.
Question 10. Where can I get my repayment schedule/statement of accounts/interest certificate/no objection certificate?
Answer. Extremely important and essential documents are sent by message to your registered email address. You can also contact customer support for any further help with documentations.
Question 11. How should I make overdue payments?
Answer. You can pay your overdue EMI payments through NEFT / RTGS with your registered bank account.