Demat Account with Zerodha
Zerodha offers a free Demat and Trading Account. It provides the cheapest brokerage rates for futures and options, commodity trading, equity, mutual funds, and much more. just pay only up to ₹20* per Intraday & F&O order.
Why You Should Choose Demat Account With Zerodha?
- Since 2010 Zerodha perform continuous efforts and become India’s No.1 Discount broker in India with over 20 lakh clients.
- Offering deeply discounted trading services in Equity, Derivatives, Commodity, and Currency segments at BSE, NSE & MCX.
- Zerodha disrupted the traditional online brokerage industry in just three years of its inception.
- Zerodha is the first discount broker to offer the discounted and minimal brokerage services in India.
Feature of Zerodha Demat Account.
1-Easy online access to shares, mutual funds, etc.
2-The 2-in-1 account offers seamless transactions between trading and Demat account.
3-Dividends are credited automatically in the linked bank account.
4-Low debit transaction charges for stock and mutual funds.
- You can also take 3 in 1 account which is a Demat Account, Trading account, and IDFC bank account.
- Zerodha Kite is an easy application for any upcoming IPO.
- You can invest in direct mutual funds for Zero brokerage and Zero commission charges.
Benefits of Zerodha Demat Account.
- You will get trading at flat Rs 20 per executed order irrespective of the size of the order.
- There is zero brokerage charge for trades and Mutual Fund investment.
- You will be assisted by the 400+ Zerodha support team via phone or via email.
Documents required to open a Zerodha Demat Account.
- Your PAN card.
- Your Aadhaar.
- You need to have an Aadhaar verified mobile number.
- You have to link your bank account with a Cancelled cheque/Bank statement.
- You need to upload A photo or scanned copy of your signature proof with the prescribed format
- Income proof if you wish to trade in Futures and options – Equity, Commodity, and Currency.
How To Open Zerodha Demat Account?
You can open Zerodha Demat Account in both online and offline ways.
You have to click on the link. this link will land on Zerodha Demat account opening website page and register your Mobile Number and click on continue.An OTP will send to your number and once you submitted. you need to enter your full name and email id. an OTP will be sent on your email id.
Step 2. In this step, you have to fill in your PAN card number and Date of birth details as shown in your pan card.
Step 3. In this step, you need to pay Rs. 200 for Equity and Rs. 100 for commodities. You can complete your payment through net banking or UPI and click on continue to make payment.
Step 4. Now you have to Create And Share Digi-Locker With Zerodha.If your Aadhaar is not KRA verified then you need to fill in your Aadhaar details through Digi locker.If you don’t have a Digi locker account, No worry you can create one by clicking here.You need to verify through the Digi locker that you have created in the previous step.
Step 5. You have to fill your Background InformationYou need to fill out background information like marital status, mother’s name, trading experience, etc
Step 6. You have to fill in your IFSC code, Bank account number, Confirm account number and select all the terms & conditions, and click on continue to proceed for the next step.
You write clearly the OTP white paper which is shown on the screen and hold it so that the camera can capture it clearly.
You have to opt for the E-sign process with OTP on your Aadhaar is linked with your mobile number.In case of your mobile number is not registered with your Aadhaar number then you can opt for “I ‘ll print & courier” to download. The courier to Zerodha head office address.
Step 9. You can upload documents that are Bank proof, Income proof, Signature as per pan card (blue/black pen on a white paper only), PAN copy ( PAN copy will jpg format only)
- You need to click on “Esign Equity” option and you have to verify a security code that is sent to your email id. when you click on “Esign Equity” option and a security code is sent to your email id. you can enter the Aadhaar number and click on request OTP in the E-sign page (NSD page) and enter the OTP sent on the mobile number.
- You have to upload income proof and click on continue to e-sign your commodity trading application form. You have to enter the OTP sent on the mobile number linked with an Aadhaar card.
Zerodha Account Opening Process – Offline
If you want to open your Offline Zerodha Demat Account process, you need to follow steps 1 to 7 above and complete the IPV. after successfully fill up your form and you have to courier it to Zerodha head office address.
Charge of Zerodha Demat Account.
- You will get a free Demat Account.
- You will get a charge of 200/- for a trading account.
- You will be charged Rs.13.50 per debit transaction for a debit transaction.
- How can apply to open a Demat account in Zerodha?
You can choose as per your convenience both online (instant) and offline (paper-based) demat Account Opening. You can simply contact the Zerodha customer representative.
- Is the Zerodha account registered with NSDL or CDSL?
Zerodha is a depository participant of the CDSL depository.
- What is the AMC charge in Zerodha?
Charges AMC for a Demat account at Rs 300/year. it is deducted every quarter. you simply need to pay Rs 75 from customers trading account balance with Zerodha.
Your Review on Zerodha Demat Online Account?