SMC Demat Account
SMC Offers Demat and Trading Account services. SMC Provides online trading in Equities, Derivatives, Currencies, Commodities, IPOs, MF, and Bonds. Account holder gets free stock ideas and research reports from India’s award-winning research desk.
Why You Should Choose SMC Demat Account?
- SMC Global is a full-service broker financial services company and it was established in the year 1990.
- It offers different segments like depository services, equities, derivatives, currency, commodity, and much more.
- It’s achieved more than 1 lakh users through online & wide offline presence in pan India.
Feature of SMC Demat Account.
- You will get a research tool to guide traders/investors in the live market for a clear approach.
- You will get Low Brokerage and Transaction Costs.
- You will access real-time streaming.
- SMC provides advanced Charts Trade-in equities, derivatives, commodities, and currency on a single screen.
Benefits of SMC Demat Account.
- SMC Global wide present in hundreds of cities in India and even abroad.
- You can avail the benefits of general insurance with SMC Global.
- SMC Global is competitive and affordable.
- It provides sales support over Whatsapp.
- It offers an NRI Investment & accepts customers from all over the world.
- It provides a low bandwidth website that works for slow internet connection or for trading from mobile devices.
Eligibility Criteria and Document Require of SMC Demat Account.
- Pan Card and Aadhar Card for identity and address proof and An Aadhaar linked mobile number
- Cancelled Cheque
- 6 Months Bank Statement for the Derivative Segments
- Signature Image
- Passport size photograph
Online Trading Platforms
- SMC Ace Web (Re-defining Trading on Browser-Based Platform).
- SMC Easy Trade It gives an easy-to-use online trading platform for Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet.
This is very reliable and useful for clients who are involved in day trading.
How to Open The SMC Demat Account?
You can follow step by step method to The SMC Demat Account.
Before going to apply you need to prepare from your side that is Aadhaar registered mobile number, Aadhaar card, PAN card, a canceled cheque, and a webcam.
You have to click this link and the official website of SMC Global will open
You have to fill in the Full Name, Mobile No., E-mail Id, State, city, and click start now.
Step-3 & 4
You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. once you submitted an OTP thank page will appear.
Now you will receive a call shortly from SMC Global representative and get in touch with you. SMC Demat & Trading account opening process is fully digital and if registered with Aadhar E-sign you can open a fully paperless online account.
You can visit your near SMC Global Offices. You can visit the official website www.smcindiaonline.com and register yourself through the contact form. Details are mentioned below.
You reached to SMC Support with the help given below options
Email us at email@example.com
Call our toll free 1800-11-0909
SMS “SMC” to 54545
Charges for The SMC Demat Account.
- You need to pay Demat Account Opening Charges 499/- (One time Payment)
- Youn need to pay Trading Account Opening Charge 1000/- (One-time payment)
- Annual Maintenance Charges for Demat is 300/- per annum.
- Trading Annual Maintenance Charges is zero.
- Margin Required 10000/-
Things need to take care of before applying the SMC Demat Account.
- SMC doesn’t offer 3 in 1 account.
- SMC Charges extra for featured products.
Question 1. What is the minimum deposit amount with SMC Global?
Answer You need not maintain any minimum balance with SMC Global.
Questions 2. What are global hidden charges?
Answer All Charge and Plan clearly explain in SMC Global. no other charges are applicable
Question 3. Who can apply to open an account with SMC Global?
Answer Any individual, HUF (Hindu Undivided Family), can open an online trading account with SMC.
Question 4. What are SMC Global Charges for delivery?
Answer The Charges 0.3 % for equity delivery trade.
Question 5. What are the charges for intraday?
Answer The SMC Global Charge for 0.03% intraday. you will use Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS orders.
Questions 6. What are the charges for the futures and options with SMC Global?
Answer The Charges of 0.03% and Rs 70 per lot respectively for equity, currency, and commodity futures trading. you can use many ways including hedging or reducing the risk exposure of the portfolio.
Question 7. Can I apply in IPO with SMC Global?
Answer Yes, You can Buy/Sell Mutual Funds if you have an account with SMC Global. It’s an early opportunity to buy shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
Question 8. Can I invest in Mutual Funds with SMC Global?
Answer Yes, You can invest in mutual funds with SMC Global.
Question 9. Can I get tips for stocks and commodities with SMC Global?
Question 10. What can I expect from SMC Global as a Trader/Investor?
Answer Low Brokerage, Trustable Brand, Good Research, Seamless Trading Platform, and much more.
Question 11. Is Happy hour trading available with SMC Global?
Answer No, SMC Global does not provide happy hour trading listed in the company
Your Review on SMC Demat Online Account?