Geojit Demat Account Online
Geojit offers free Demat and Trading accounts to invest in stocks with Professional Advice. This is purely 100% Online Trading services like Low brokerage on trades, no annual charges, no DP charges on a buy order, and a lot more.
Why You Should Choose Geojit Demat Account?
- Geojit is one of the largest full-service Stock Brokers with a presence in 21 different states of India.
- It’s Provides complete solutions like Equities, Derivatives, Mutual Funds, Life & General Insurance, Portfolio Management services, and wealth management.
- Geojit is listed in both NSE and BSE for stock trading.
- Geojit provides a Call & Trade facility.
- Geojit BNP Paribas Financials Limited has 30 years of experience in the stock market industry.
Feature of Geojit Demat Account.
- You can avail of different products for investments including Equity Derivative, Equity, Currency, F&O, mutual fund investment, IPO, NRI trading, and much more.
- It provides all the services at very competitive rates.
- It gives your low Annual Maintenance Charges compared to other Demat Account providers in the market.
Benefits of Geojit Demat Account.
- Geojit offers Low brokerage charges in the categories of full-service providers.
- There are exclusive branches for women.
- It offers Multichannel Services – Internet, Mobile Phone, Branch Trading.
- This is a Wide network of over 479 offices.
- It provides you to place an online order post-session close of NSE & BSE.
- You will get Daily market calls, Research Reports, Demat Holdings, and much more.
Eligibility Criteria and Document Require of Geojit Demat Account.
Documents required to open Geojit Demat Account.
1- You can any of the documents Pan Card, Signature, Bank Proof- In case Penny Drop fails, and Permanent Address Proof-Only for Non-KRA.
2- Your mobile number linked with your Aadhaar number.
- For Derivative Trading, you have to show Income Proof.
- You need to have two recent passport sizes.
There is no age bar to apply for this account.
About Geojit Trading Platforms.
Geojit BNP Paribas Offers a terminal (SELFIE Platinum), Web, and Mobile trading Applications.
Specially Design with comprehensive user demand requirement analysis.
- SELFIE Gold
SELFIE Gold is a browser-based trading application.
- SELFIE Platinum
SELFIE Platinum platform is a virtual dealer terminal.
How to Open Geojit Demat Account?
You can open the Geojit Demat Account by following given below steps.
In this step, you have to click on the Geojit website.
You have to fill in your mobile number, captcha, and click to continue. You will receive an OTP to your mobile number.
In this step, you need to fill in the following Name, Mobile number, email, state, and city.
You will get a call from the Geojit KYC team. You will get proper assistance regarding your opening an account online.
The Geojit KYC Team shares a link to the EKYC process. You have to upload the documents such as statements of the bank copy, passport size photograph.
Identity Proof PAN Card and Address Proof Aadhaar Card are required at the time of application.
After successfully completing the process. The relationship manager calls you and verify your credentials.
Geojit Branch Office or Sub-broker network of office across major cities and towns in India.
Customer Care Number: 1800-103-5501/1800-425-5501.
Customer Free helpline number: 0091-484-391-1777.
Charge for Geojit Demat Account.
- 425/- Charges for Trading Account.
- You need to pay any amount Dermat and Trading Account.
- You need to 0.03% charges for intra-day trades.
- It cast 0.03% for equity, currency, and commodity futures trading.
- Account holders need 125/- per contract for equity, currency, and commodity options trading.
Things need to take care of before applying the Geojit Demat Account.
- Currently this is 2 in1 instead of 3 in 1 it means you can use banking services from separate banks except for efficient services of Demat and trading account from Geojit Demat Account.
- Technologically Geojit provides an advanced research integrated platform so its brokerage charged here is higher as compared to other known brands.
- Is Geojit Bnp Paribas Demat register with CDSL or NSDL?
Yes, Its Demat Account maintained at CDSL & NSDL.
- What are the Annual Maintenance Charges?
You have to pay 400/- for Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charge and Zero Rupees for Trading Account.
- What is the process to close the Geojit Account?
No online process is available for closer your account. you need to download the form from websites. once filled as per instruction you simply send it to the office.
- Is the Aadhaar card and Pan Card required to open Geojit Demat Account?
Yes, both card is mandatory to open an account with Geojit Demat Account.
- What documents are required to open a Geojit Demat account?
Geojit Demat account requires documents such as an Aadhaar card, pan card for identity proof, bank statements, a canceled cheque, and Passport size photographs.
- Does Geojit provide to buy IPO?
- Can I invest in mutual funds through Geojit?
Yes. You can buy/sell Mutual Funds.
- Do I get Geojit margin funds?
- Does Geojit provide tips and marketing strategy?
Yes. It provides tips for stock and commodity trading.
- Is happy hour trading facilities available?
No, there is no Happy Hour trading scheme available in Geojit.
Your Review on Geojit Demat Online Account?