Online shopping has its advantages. You don’t have to worry about leaving the house, and you can save yourself some time. You’re comfortable in your own space, without the hassle of asking people to find what you want to buy, and the best part is that online deals tend to be better in variety than what you get in stores.
Sometimes expectations don’t match the reality. However, the biggest drawback is the fact that you can’t see or touch the product, which sometimes leads to really hilarious results, when the package finally arrives at your door.
15 Moments When Online Shopping Went Really Bad, But It Was Hilarious
Here we have compiled a list of those times when online shopping went wrong but at least we had a laugh, proving that sometimes the family store or the shopping center is better.
1. At least it makes my butt look great.
2. Beauty products that are trending now.
3. This calculator is trying to insult my intelligence!
4. Exactly what size is the model?
5. The tent of your dreams!
6. I love my new sneakers!
7. I should have thought better…
8. The cat does not fit very well either
9. My experience buying engagement rings online:
10. Maybe it could work for Halloween
11. Meanwhile in Canada…
12. This is what happens when you buy a Chinese punching bag that costs $ 20:
13. My friend bought this pool online for the following summer. I can’t wait to swim in it
14. My friend bought 50 shades of Gray on eBay. And apparently received 50 … shades of gray
15. No more shopping on eBay!