upstox Free Account Opening | Demat and Trading Account |How to open demat account in India? |Know All About New Demat Account Opening Charges, Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC), Form, Refer & Earn, Review, Customer Care Contacts and Many More.
What is a Demat Account? | Demat account Meaning ? |What is Dematerialized Account? and Why to have an Demat Account open?
Demat Account is a short form of Dematerialized Account. A Demat Account is an electronic format of an account which is used to hold shares and securities. A demat account is known by its name because in it, shares are controlled in electronically not physically. So we can say that a demat account is to make the share trading easy and convenient. One need to have an demat account opened with a Depository to trade in share market. In India CDSL and NSDL works as Depositories. There are some other companies which works as Depository Participants, DP Account Intermediaries or Stock Brokers as well, Upstox a subsidiary company of RKSV Securities, is one of them.
About Upstox Demat Account !
As we discussed recently, Upstox is a subsidiary company of RKSV Securites Private Ltd., Founded in 2009, Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In a short period of 11 Years Upstox has earned a reputation in Stock trading and Securities business because of its fine services and 24 x 7 Customer support. As a final destination of financial services Upstoxcomes on top as it is ultimate destination of all financial requirements one can think of.
Upstox has a big customer base of One Million and 442 employees. Its turnover is 15,000 Cr./day. Almost one lakhs customers use its broking services by online access.
Further, You are suggested to go through all detailed information which tells you Why to choose Upstox as your Financial partner? Make sure to go through all the article to gain a thoughtful insight.
Upstox Demat Account a Nutshell :
Want to trade in stock market of India and are very naïve to this field than all you need is to open a Demat Account ! In this pipeline of great trading experience Upstox Demat Account is a worthy option to select. Before we go on this journey to know all about complete service provider Upstox Demat Account. Here are some key points to know :
Upstox Demat Account Review :
– > Upstox provides a wide range of services since foundation in 2009.
-> Self developed software Upstox that makes trading experience easy.
-> Many brokerage free services.
-> Very less charges on F and O, Intraday and currencies & commodities.
-> A big backup of tycoon investors.
-> Participants in BSE, NSE, SEBI, MCX and CDSL.
Spectrum of investment : Where can you Invest with Upstox?
There are multiple products where can be invested in with the Upstox Online Demat Account. Options are as follows :
(A). Initial Public Offer (IPO).
(B). Open-end Professionally Managed Investment Fund, Yes! You are Right these are Mutual Funds.
(C). Trading of Currency.
(D). Debt Funds Securities.
(E). Bond Funds Securities.
(F). Trading of Commodities at NCDEX and MCX.
(G). Trading of Currency at NSE
(H). Exchange Traded-Funds.
Trading Plans at Upstox :
- UPSTOX BASIC PLAN :
- Delivery of Equity : Free.
- Commodity, F&O and Currency : 20/-INR / trade OR 0.05% (Whichever is lower).
- Intraday Cash Margin : 15 x.
- OCO / CO Orders Cash Margin : 20x.
- UPSTOX PRIORITY PLAN :
- Delivery of Equity : Free.
- Commodity, F&O and Currency : 30/-INR / trade OR 0.10% (Whichever is lower).
- Intraday Cash Margin : 20 x.
- OCO / CO Orders Cash Margin : 25 x.
Focal Points to Select Upstox Demat Account | Key Benefits of Opening a Demat Account with Upstox :
If you going to open a demat account with Upstox than you will get the following benefits :
- Zero Account Opening Charges : Currently there is no chargeable fees to open an demat account with Upstox. Trading Account Opening Charges with Upstox are very nominal almost equal to 249/-INR(Single Time Charges). AMC Charges can be discounted if you trades in high volume or are prospective trader.
- Hassel Free Monitoring and Tracking : With the Upstox you can manage your account very softly and can access from any where. Stock holdings and trading can be Monitored online with the comfort of customer.
- Availability of Funding Margin : Here at with the Upstox you can enjoy their Margin Offers. For specific facilities Margins are provided up to 15 -25 times.
- Nominal Account Maintenance (AMC) Plans : There is nominal INR. 300/- AMC / Year Charges on Demat Account.There is NO AMC charges on Trading. .
5.Trade Recommendation : On timely manner you get experts review on your trading habits. Also you can use some tools which provides investment suggestions. With the help of these tools you can do a research before finalizing investment.
- Data Analysis based Report : Upstox shares Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Special reports. These reports are based of Data Analysis related to share trends. One can easily go through these reports to know the investment trends of market before taking ahead step. Actually these reports are Fundamental as well as Technical support for trader.
Upstox Demat Account Opening Online : Step-by-Step Guide | How to open a demat account in Upstox?
Opening of demat account with Upstox is very simple and just 5-6 minutes process. Here, below we are suggesting the simple step by step guide to open a demat account with Upstox. Once your account is open with Upstox you are free to use it on Upstox Pro Mobile App / Upstox Pro Web and accessing BSE and NSE to trade in currencies, derivatives and equities etc.
Documents Required to Open Upstox Demat Account :
Following documents would be needed to open an online demat account at upstox.
- PAN Card / Number.
- Aadhar Card / Number.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph.
- Signatue Copy.
- Bank Statement Scanned Copy.
- Canceled Cheque Scanned Copy.
Your Aadhar number will be verified by OTP received at your registered mobile number. So please make sure that the registered mobile number with Aadhar is active.
Steps to Open Online Demat Account by Aadhar :
- First of all you need to click on the link “Open Upstox Demat Account” OR you can browse the upstox website Upstox.com and visit the account opening page.
- Now you need to creat your account by submitting Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and Password.
- In this step you need to enter PAN card details, Aadhar card details and verify them with OTP received at your registered mobile number.
- Here, You upload your all required documents and select a pricing plan.
- Make sure to reconferm all the details filled in application before submission.
- After submission, you will get Demat account form and Powr of Attorney (POA) form.
- Now you can access your account with the help of ID and Password.
Opening of Upstox Account Without Aadhar | Upstox Demat New Account Opening Offline :
If you don’t have the Aadhar number than follow the following procedure to open the account :
- First of all you need to get the account opening form either from the website or from the link provided here.
- Now sign the form where as applicable. Make sure to do sign same as match in you ID.
- In the place of photograph space, paste your recent passport size photograph. It need to be cross signed.
- Form has the information about account opening fees.
- You pay the fee for account opening by the cheque.
- Now, all you need is to bunch all the documents copy with filled application form and send them to the prescribed address of upstox.
- After receiving the form at company an executive from Upstox will contact you regarding further process.
How to Know Filled Application Form Status at Upstox :
If you adopt the online account open process at Upstox online platform than you can know the status of your account immediately. But if you go with offline process of account opening than you have options to call or send e-mail to customer care to get account status. We have provided the Upstox customer care number as well as their e-mail address.
pstox Account Opening Charges | Upstox Demat Charges | Upstox Demat Account Charges | Upstox Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) | Dp Charges in Upstox :
There is no Demat Account opening Charges / Fees with Upstox.
Upstox Account Charges | Upstox AMC Charges |Upstox Maintenance Charges | Annual Maintenance Charges of Upstox | Upstox Demat Transaction Charges:
- Upstox Demat Account Opening Charges : No Fees.
- Upstox Demat Annual Maintenance Charges (DAMC) : 300/- INR.
Iii. Upstox Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time Charges) : 249/-INR.
Iv. Upstox Trading Annual Maintenance Charges (TAMC) : No Fees.
- Upstox Margin Money : Depends on the plan (See the plan Section).
Upstox Online Trading Account : Upstox 3 in 1 Account
Opening of Trading Account is a compulsory thing for all the customers who want to invest. For this trading each transaction is provided UID (Unique Identity) by Depository Participants.
Some basic features of trading account are :
1.Trading account will provide you easy and hassle free trading experience.
2.Trading Accounts are opened at 249/-INR Fees at Upstox.
3.Trading can be done by many tools like Mobile App, Online trading, Trading Trough Mobile Browser etc.
- Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) are equal to ZERO.
5.Registered Investor can use Analysis tools to support their trading experience.
6.Instant Updates of markets in real time, Different latest Stock rates updates will help you to take real-time decisions on your stock sell, buy and holdings.
8.Recommendations and Suggestions will also be provided to smooth your trading journey and support your decision approach.
9.With one account at Upstox you can access all segments and exchanges and earn Upstox Margin. Upstox 3 in 1 Account, you need not to open multiple accounts.
Upstox Demat Account Login :
To get a hassle free trading account with Upstox demat and trading account you can login to your account through Upstox Pro Mobile App, Direct account access at Upstox Pro Web, Back Office and other accounts access platform.
Here you need to inter your account Id (Upstox Demat Account Number) and password security to access the Demat as well as Trading Account.
To Summarize : Upstox Demat Account Decision | Upstox Demat Account Conclusion :
As per the discussion in this article Upstox comes out as leading stock market player. Hence, stood out on top among all financial players. They keeps in mind the customer satisfaction and provide best services. So in our point of view its a good value making decision if you decide to open a Demat Account with Upstox. Have a Good time with Upstox.
Already Have an Account Click Here for Upstox Demat Account Login.
Click Here for Upstox Brokerage Calculator
Click Here for Upstox Career
Click Here to Upstox Demat Account Refer and Earn
Upstox Customer Care Contact Information | Upstox Customer Care No :
- Platform Support :
- 022 – 4179-2999.
- New Account Opening Support :
Upstox Demat Account Closure form | UpstoxDemat Account Closing Process :
For any reason if you decide not to use your demat account and not able to use it for more than three months than better is to close it. Before closing your account offline you need to make sure following thing clear.
1.Transfer of all your securities to an active account.
2.Closing of all F and O Open Positions.
3.All dues are clear with the intermediator your closing account with.
Steps by step procedure to Upstox Demat Account Closing Form :
1.First you need to get Account Closure Form either form website or from the link provided.
- There are distinct form for Demat as well as Trading Account closing.
3.Along with account closing form you need the separate form if you want to transfer the securities to an active account. Attach any not used demat slip (if you have).
4.Now Submit the form at nearest office branch or sent it to company address.
- Remember to collect acknowledge card at form submission.
6.Support team will keep telling you about application status.
Frequently Asked Questions :UpstoxOnline Broking
1.Is there any Upstox Demat Account Opening Charges ? | Does Upstox Charge Demat Account Opening Fees?
Ans. No! Opening of Upstox Demat Account is Free. No charges to open the Demat account.
2.What are Upstox Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) ?
Ans. AMC at Upstox is very nominal almost 300/- INR. Trading AMC Charges are Zero.
3.How can I Open Upstox Demat Account Online ?
Ans. The process of opening a Demat account with Upstox is very simple and just a click away from here, all you need to do is to click on the “Open Demat Account Link” Only. Than follow instruction and you will have the account opened.
4.What Documents are required to open Upstox Broking Demat Online Account ?
Ans. The documents required to open Upstox Demat Online Account are PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Photograph, Cancelled Check / Bank Pass Book if check not available these are documents to clear KYC.
5.Is Permanent Account Number (PAN) is compulsory document to open Demat Account ?
Ans. Yes ! PAN is compulsory document to open a demat account. It is used to link your your Bank account to the Trading or Demat account.
6.Is Aadhar card OR Aadhar number a compulsory document to open Upstox Demat Account?
Ans. Yes! Aadhar is basic primary must document to open demat account. This works as proof of address and identity. To open a fully activated Demat account you need to pass the document verification online.
7.What is the process to open Demat Account for NRI ? OR How to open my demat account ? | How to open demat account in India ?
Ans. The procedure to open Demat Account for NRI is same but they need some additional documents.
8.What Documents are required for an NRI to Open a demat account?
Ans. Following Documents are Required for an NRI to Open a Demat Account :
- Filled online Application Form.
- Passport Copy.
III. Visa Copy.
- Address proof of abroad Residence.
VII. Canceled Check of NRE / NRO Account.
VIII. Declaration of FEMA.
9.Is Upstox Best Demat Account to Trade in stock market ?
Ans. Yes Of course ! Upstox is one of the Best Demat Account stock broking company to trade with.
10.How to Close Upstox Demat Account Online?
Ans. If you wnat to close Upstox Demat Account than visit any nearest Upstox branch and get Demat Closure Form and fill it. With this form you need to clear all dues. You can also download Upstox Demat Closure Form online form the company website or link provided..
Your Review on Upstox Demat Open Online Account?