India Infoline (IIFL) is the brokerage firm of the company. It is a full-time service broker that started in 1955. IIFL is not only working in India but also in big countries like Dubai, America, England. And apart from this, there are more than 4000 branches of IIFL in India.
Products and services of IIFL Securities:
- Equity investment
- Mutual fund investment
- Loan debenture
- Fixed Deposit Service
- Money investment
Benefits of IIFL Securities:
- Can invest in all segments.
- There are more than 4000 branches all over the country
- High-tech investment platform platform with good charting and research
- Good for brokerage and plans available according to you.
- 2 in 1 demat and investment account service.
- IIFL Terminal High-tech lace service.
- Research and Advisory Services Achievement
- Special service of Equity SIP- You can also SIP in Commodity and Mutual Funds.
Documents required to open an account:
- Passport size photo
- pan card
- Bank Account Passbook / Check Book
- Aadhaar Card / Voter ID
- Bank statement or salary slip (It is necessary to give income proof to invest in the commodity)
Procedure for opening an investment demat account in IIFL Securities:
In IIFL you can open an Insta Investment account online. Apart from this, you can also open an account by applying to the IIFL branch.
1. Online paperless account opening process:
- First of all you have to go to the IIFL website and click on the link to open an account. https://eaccount.indiainfoline.com/
- After that a new page will open, you have to enter your name, mail id and mobile number to open an Insta Trading account.
- In the next steps, you have to enter the PAN card number and date of birth.
- Then you will get an OTP on your mail id and mobile, it has to be verified and submitted.
- In the next option you have to fill your personal information, enter your name and parents and make income status for the month.
- Then you will also be asked about your education and investment experience.
- After that, the address has to be entered if more is to be submitted.
- Then you have to select the segment you want to invest.
- After that you have to fill the form of FACTA which has been introduced recently. In which the information of your income is to be given.
- Then you have to upload a scan copy of the document. And it is also necessary to add a scan copy of your signature.
- You also have to upload the video of IPV, in which you have to take a PAN card in hand and upload your video.
- After that you have to sign KYC through Aadhaar card.
- If you have opened an online account with another broker before this and = KRC is already done then there is no need to do KRC again.
- You have to submit the POA online by hand-signature, after that your account will be started within just 30 minutes.
- But if you are not able to sign it online then in order to fully activate your account, you will have to print out your POA and sign it and send it to the address of the IIFL Securities office.
Sun Infotech Park,
Road no. 16V,
Thane Industrial Area,
Wagle Estate, Thane – 400604
2. Opening of account through IIFL branch:
You can fill the application form by going to the authorized branch of IIFL. And with all the documents and fees your demat investment account will be operational within 1 day. If there is no branch near you, you can complete the entire process of opening an account at your home by requesting a call back.
Search IIFL Branch: https://www.indiainfoline.com/contactus/branch-locator
IIFL Customer Service: 1860-267-3000
Fees for opening an investment demat account in IIFL:
Investment account opening fee- 750 Rupees
Investment Account AMC- 555 Rupees
Demat account opening fee- 0 Rupees
Demat account AMC- 300 Rupees
IIFL Brokerage Account Fees and Plans:
- Equity delivery– 0.5%
- IIFL Equity intraday– 0.05%
- Equity features– 0.05%
- IIFL Equity options– 1 percent on premium or 100 per lot which is higher
- Currency feature– 25 per lot
- IIFL Currency options– 1 percent on premium or 100 per lot which is higher
- Commodity feature– 0.05%
- IIFL Commodity options– 0.05%
Apart from this, IIFL offers many plans according to your requirement, you can learn more about them by clicking on this link. (IIFL Brokerage Plans)
Investment Platforms of IIFL:
1. IIFL Web Investment Platform:
You can invest with the help of this website based investment trading platform. There is no need to download any software for this. All you have to do is go to the web browser from your device and log in to the IIFL website through the client id. After that you can buy and sell shares, you can see the live share market. Apart from this, IIFL’s charting and technical service is very good, it is also the lightest and quickest platform for investment. You can see live and old data of any share from here. The most important thing here is that the platform also runs on the terminal.
2. IIFL Trade Terminal Desktop Software:
To use this platform you will need to install it on your computer. Which is a terminal platform. Here a lot of high tech walks that you. The .NET Framework service also has to be installed on your computer.
- You can use the notification alert service to monitor the movement of the selected share.
- Easy to place order very quickly using keyboard shortcuts and fast net.
- Live share market watch
- Advanced Charting and Indication Service for Shares Practice.
- You can change the software in the dashboard according to your requirement.
- Fund transfer facility available from more than 40 banks.
3. IIFL Markets Mobile Application:
IIFL Markets Mobile Application is the newest investment platform of IIFL. Which can be easily used by all types of investors.
- With the help of this application, you can transfer your fund amount to about 60 bank accounts.
- Good charting and pointers available for stock practice and analysis.
- Notification alert service of stock market ups and downs and big news.
- You can change the dashboard as per your requirement.
- Can be used as a portable terminal platform.
- Through this application, you can also invest and apply for an IPO.
- You can keep a watch list to keep track of your holding and portfolio in detail and to keep an eye on the remaining shares.
- With the special feature of swipe trading, you can invest in one click so that you can buy shares at the right time.
How to close IIFL Securities Demat Investment Account?
You can close the account only if you have filled all the pending fees.
- First of all, you have to fill the application form to close the account, you can download it from here. (Account Closure Application Form)
- After that the account holder has to sign it, if there is more than one account holder, then all have to sign it.
- After that you have the form. To submit to the branch, you can also courier it if the branch is far away.
- Your account will be closed in 10 days.
IIFL Securities Broker is authentically striving to move forward. Being a full service broker is also credible. And their investment platform is also very good and has solutions. But if you are new to the stock market, then it will not prove good to start with IIFL.
Your Review on IIFL Demat and Trading Account Open Online?