AU Small Finance Bank Offers AU Abhi Savings Account with Zero Balance Manitence Account that focuses on specific segments of customers needs like Instant Digital Account, Virtual Free Debit Card, NetBanking/MobileBanking Facilities, Monthly Interest Pay on your deposit, and more
About AU Small Finance Bank
AU Small Finance Bank Limited (AU Bank) is a small finance bank that offers wholesale banking products, insurance, retail loans, personal loans, and services to its customers.
The Reserve Bank of India has given the approval license on December 20, 2016. AU Small Finance Bank Limited (AU Bank) was amongst the 10 selected entities out of 74 applicants to receive a license from RBI.
The AU Bank has expended more than 500+ touchpoints, 306 bank branches, 106 asset centers 23 offices 291 ATMs in Pan India, and its Headquarters in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Currently, Mr. Sanjay Agarwal is Managing Director & CEO of the Bank and under his strategic executive experience banks aim to provide financial inclusion to sections of the economy not being served by other banks.
Features of AU Abhi Savings Account
- Bank offers monthly interest payout.
Interest earn adds quarterly which is calculated on the daily balance closing of the account. Au customers get a payout on a monthly basis.
- Instant Savings Account
No Need to go anywhere within minutes you can open AU Abhi Account from anywhere in India.
- Zero Balance Account
No requirement for maintaining balance.
- Free Virtual Debit Card
This Virtual Debit is perfect for your online transactions.
Applicant Criteria to open AU Abhi Savings Account.
- Any Indian citizen individual completed above 18 years with Aadhar and Pan Card.
- A nonexisting banking account with Au Small Finance Bank.
Non-Ignorable points to minds for accounts holders.
- After successfully open an online AU Abhi Savings Account you have to complete your full KYC within one year.
- You can’t transact more than1 lakh at an instant of time.
- Your aggregate transactions can’t exceed more than 2 lakh in a year.
How can you open an AU Abhi Savings Account? Let’s Know
You can choose the following given mode to apply
- Directly Visit Official Bank Website.
- Anyone can download AU Bank’s Abhi App from Google Play Store.
- WhatsApp Chat
Process for the website and Android Users Only.
Either you choose to click on the website or Download AU Bank’s Abhi App from Play Store
You have to enter your Aadhaar linked mobile number, e-mail ID, Aadhaar, and Pan Card Details with details of yours.
Provide Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) declaration, as applicable.
There will be an option to choose a particular day in the online process. your biometric KYC verification can be done either by visiting the branch or Bank Representative who will visit at your address.
The process to apply through WhatsApp
WhatsApp plays a vital role to make our communication more convenient to access services. To keep in mind banks are using this platform as a very secure way to ease customers’ problems.
The applicant needs to give a missed call on +91 8422992273.
You will receive an OTP through SMS for verification meanwhile, in a WhatsApp conversation with Banking Officer.
Now you will be asked to provide Applicant Basic Details, Aadhaar, and Pan Card details for completing the account opening.
Once you submit details as required. Your Account and Virtual Debit Card details will show on the screen.
You should complete the full KYC process within a year.
- What is AU Abhi Savings Account?
Au Abhi Savings Account is zero balance online digital savings. It is an instant digital account that can be applied through Aadhar link mobile number, Aadhar, and Pan Card Details.
- Are there Joint Account Facilities in AU Abhi Account?
- What are the eligibility criteria?
Any Individual Should have more than 18 years of age. Bank Prescribed Documents
- Can I online open this account?
- How can I transfer money into my AU ABHI account?
Through Payment gateway Debit Card/NEFT, IMPS. you can deposit money into your AU ABHI account.
- Do I need to carry a Hard copy of my Aadhaar, Pan Card to convert my account to AU Bank Branch?
Fingerprint-based authentication available not required. as a precaution, we should in case of not remember our correct basic details, PAN, and Aadhaar card number.
- Is Pan Card Mandatory apply for the AU ABHI account?
- Is an Aadhaar Number Mandatory Apply for the AU ABHI account?
- Can I apply for the AU ABHI account online without a visit to the branch?
Definitely Yes with the Mentioned Eligibility Criteria details.
- What is the verification process for me?
Bank Representative will check your credentials Through Biometric Verification and Basic details.
- Is there any transaction Limitation?
Your transaction limitation will be up to INR 1 Lakh and 2 Lakh are at any given point in time and a financial year respectively.
This AU Abhi Savings Account is valid for up to one year and mandatory for each account holder to complete the full KYC process under the guidelines of RBI.
Your Review on AU Small Finance Bank Savings Account?