South India Bank offers home loans starting from 7.90% p.a. to buy your dream home with low EMI. The bank offers a takeover of your Current home loan with appealing highlights and advantages with loan tenures of up to 30 years and a loan amount of up to Rs.15 crore. Apply South Indian Bank Home Loan Online
Why should you choose a Home Loan from the South Indian Bank?
- South Indian Bank offers home loans at attractive interest rates starting from 7.90% p.a. for resident and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
- South Indian Bank was founded in 1929. It has headquartered in Thrissur and provides all the financial services to its customers like al Pension Yojana, saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, net banking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet and many more. It has 851 branches, 52 extension counters, four service branches and 1313 branches across India.
- It offers South Indian Bank Home Loan Scheme and Loans of up to Rs.15 crore and Financing of up to 90% of the total value of the property.
- It gives facilities to 0.05% concession on Interest for women applicants.
South Indian Bank Home Loan Types
1.Home Purchase Loan.
- Home Improvement Loan.
- Home Construction Loan.
- Land Purchase Loan.
- Home Extension Loan.
- Joint Home Loan
- Home Loan Balance Transfer.
- Top-Up Home Loan.
Features and benefits of South Indian Bank Home Loan
South Indian Bank offers Loan to Value proportion up to 90% of the property estimation relying upon the credit sum being profited.
- It benefits the acquisition of new houses/levels and properties under development inside two years.
- It gives an alluring pace of Interest, quick preparation, simple documentation and accessible to both salaried and independently employed people
- It gives you a base Rate irrespective of loan amount/age/period/purpose and No upper Limit for Home Loans, flexible Repayment options.
- It offers Tax Benefit on Home Loan for the instalment of Interest is permitted as an allowance under Section 24(1) of the Income Tax Act. One is qualified for a Tax Rebate of the limit of Rs. 2 lakh each financial year for home advance interest paid by him/her during that financial year.
- It offers one can get a Tax discount under area 80C of the Income Tax Act on the entire sum reimbursed by him in a financial year, greatest up to Rs.1,50,000/ – each financial year.
The Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Interest rate to all applicants for South Indian Bank Home Loan.
All you need to do is enter the relevant details of your loan, including the loan amount, tenure, interest rate, and processing fee. It’s constantly encouraged to figure your EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) and prepare the charge (paid forthright) previously so you can design your monetary life in a superior manner. Earlier estimation can likewise help you analyze various home advantage plans offered by different monetary organizations. The whole cycle is simple, with a fast turnaround time.
- You need to have Two Passport Size Photos
- Identity Proof such as Passport, Voters ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card.
- Address Proof such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voters ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Copy of VISA, Passport, Work Permit, ID Card (Applicable for NRI customers), Possession certificate, Land tax receipt (latest).
|Processing Charges||Maximum Rs.10000|
|Loan Tenure||30 years|
Apply for Home Loan Online-South Indian Bank
You need to follow the step by step loan application process to South Indian Bank
Step 1. You need to office page of the website and click on the loan section
Step 2. Fill in all your basic details as mentioned in South India Bank
Step 3. Once all your credentials are verified, you can open.
Step 4. Negotiate with your banker on a lower interest rate, and after successful approval, you get the loan from the bank.
It will help if you visit your nearest branch of South Indian Bank.
South Indian Bank Home Loan FAQs
Question 1. What property documents do I have to submit to construct a residential house in my land if I take a loan?
Answer The documents you need to provide for the construction of the residential house.
Question 2. Is there any charge punishment for prepaying the South Indian Bank Home Loan?
Answer No punishment is demanded prepaying the South Indian Bank Home Loan.
Question 3. Would I be able to get a South Indian Bank Home Loan without a Guarantor?
Answer Underwriter is needed at times.
Question 4. What is the most extreme advance reimbursement time frame for South Indian Bank home advances?
Answer The reimbursement period is 30 years in South Indian Bank.
Question 5. Who can apply for a home loan?
Answer Salaried people, independently employed experts and independently employed finance managers can apply for a home, the loan from South Indian Bank.
Question 6. Can I get without a Guarantor with South Indian Bank Home Loan?
Answer Guarantor is required in some cases.
Question 7. What Are All The Deposits Facility Available To Persons Resident Outside India?
Answer We (approved seller in foreign trade) acknowledge stores:
(a )Non-Resident (External) Account plot (NRE Account) from a non-inhabitant Indian.
(b) Unfamiliar Currency (Non-Resident) Banks Scheme (FCNR (B) Account) from a non-inhabitant Indian.
(c) Non-Resident (Ordinary) Account Scheme (NRO Account) from any individual occupant outside India.
Question 8. What Amounts Can Be Credited To RFC A/C?
Answer Deal/development continues of resources held abroad and pay on them.
Benefits got abroad, and Cash notes/TCs brought into India at the hour of getting back to India, Equilibriums in FCNR/NRE a/cs.
Your Review on Apply South Indian Bank Home Loan Online?