Demat Account with HDFC Securities
HDFC Securities offers a full-service 3-in-1 account that is a combination of a saving bank, demat, and trading account. anyone easily invests in Equity, Derivatives, Mutual Funds, IPO, and Fixed Deposits through the best online trading platform. Easy & Quick Buy/Sell, Special Offer: Rs 750 demat account AMC.
Why You Should Choose an HDFC Securities Demat account?
- Started in 2000, HDFC Securities is a subsidiary of HDFC Bank.
- This is the most trustable brand as a full-service stock broking company in India.
- HDFC Securities offers stockbroking services in Equity, Derivatives, and Currency much more.
- Account holders easily invest services in Mutual Funds, IPO, Fixed Income products, and also include loans, NPS, insurance products.
- HDFC Securities serves both retail and institutional investors and has a client base of more than 668,312 traders with a capacity of more than 270 branch offices.
- HDFC Customers have the privileged of research advisory services by an experienced team of market analysts and experts.
- HDFC Securities customers easily aware of insights on the economy, market, and investment opportunities along with a dedicated team suggest investments ideas on equity, derivatives and mutual funds, etc
Feature of an HDFC Securities Demat account.
- You will get a wide range of online trading platforms and trading tools to its customers.
- You get access to HDFC Bank Demat account transactions by using the internet, telecall, branches, or through mobile trading apps (for Android, iPhone, iPad).
- You will get HDFC BLINK and Pro Terminal are subscription-based platforms available in mobile, desktop, and web versions other many advanced trading features.
- You will get HDFC 3-in-1 account that makes the stock market investment easy way.
- This offers the highest level of security such as 128-bit encryption technology with a high level of Seamless Transactions of your accounts.
Benefits of an HDFC Securities Demat account.
- You will get zero Demat account opening charges.
- You will get Annual maintenance charges (AMC) free for the first year.
- There will be no charge on Credit transactions.
- This is the first stockbroker to offer voice-enabled investing.
Eligibility Criteria and Document Require of Demat Account.
There is no age limit for minors by the parents or his/her appointed guardian/s after submitting their respective documents. Both Minor and adults can open an HDFC Demat account. Anyone needs to submit a PAN card, ID, address proofs and will have to fill out a KYC form.
Required Document for Demat A/C Opening:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Proof (3 Month Bank Statement)
- Passport Size Photo
How to Open an HDFC Bank Demat Account?
You can choose the following a given method
You need to simply click on the official link. You have to fill in your name, e-mail, mobile number, an OTP that you will get on your number, and Place.
After successful submission, you will receive ‘Thank you for your interest in HDFC bank Demat account’.
Your login credentials verify through The HDFC securities representative.
You need to send an email to the HDFC representative with the below-mentioned document attached.
Proof of Identify:- PAN Card (Self-attested).
Proof of Residence:- Aadhaar card (Self-attested), Passport (Self-attested), Driving license (Self-attested).
Once your documents verified you will get a ‘Successful HDFC Demat account opening’ message on your registered mobile number.
You can visit the nearest HDFC Bank to open an HDFC Bank Demat account
Charge for HDFC Bank Demat Account.
- Rs 20 minimum for a Regular Demat account or 0.04% of the value of the transaction.
- Rs 40 minimum for Basic Services Demat Account (BSDA) or 0.06% of the value of the transaction.
- Dematerialisation charges: Rs 5 per certificate + Rs 35 per request
- Demat account transaction charges will be monthly and included NSDL and CDSL charges.
- All charges are debited from your authorized Savings or Current Account.
Things you need to take care of with HDFC Securities Demat account.
- HDFC Securities brokerage charges comparatively high and not negotiable for the value it provides.
- HDFC Securities doesn’t offer commodity trading. you can’t trade at MCX or NCDEX.
- What is the charge of AMC for HDFC Securities?
There is no charge of AMC for trading and Rs. 750 for a Demat Account.
- What is the Delivery charge of HDFC Securities?
Charge of 0.50% for equity delivery trade. These trades are known as cash & carry trades or CNC.
- What are the charges for futures trading?
HDFC Securities charge 0.05% for equity, currency, and commodity futures trading.
- What are the charges for options in HDFC Securities?
HDFC Securities charges Rs 100 per lot or 1% of the premium for equity, currency, and commodity options trading.
- What are the charges for commodities in HDFC Securities?
Brokerage charges for commodity futures is 0.02% for Intraday / 0.025% for positional and commodity options is 0.02% for Intraday / 0.025% for positional. Commodities futures are agreements to buy or sell raw material at a specific date in the future at a particular price.
- What are the charges for currency trading in HDFC Bank?
It’s Charges Rs 23 per contract for currency futures trading and Rs 20 per for options trading.
- What are deduction Transaction Charges (or Exchange Turnover Charges) of the HDFC Securities?
This fee charged by the Stock exchanges for trades.
- Can I buy IPO through HDFC Securities?
Yes, you can buy. this is an early opportunity to buy shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
- Can I invest in mutual funds through HDFC Securities?
Your Review on HDFC Securities Demat Online Account?