ESAF Small Finance Bank Offers Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) that includes Zero Balance Account, lucrative Interest Rate on your deposit, Free Rupay Debit, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, and Many More.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
- Simple KYC Process.
ESAF Bank eliminates the hassle of submitting multiple documents for any individual identity and address proof.
- No initial deposit Mandatory.
It’s okay. If you don’t have money to open a bank account. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) not Require any amount.
- No Need To Maintain Average Monthly Balance.
The ESAF gives PMJDY account holders the liberty to withdraw funds and leave the account empty. It’s Means you don’t require to maintain a minimum balance.
- Interest Rate 4% p.a.
You will get 4% interest on your savings account.
- Free Rupay Debit Card.
Accidental insurance Up to INR 1,00,000/- on Rupay Debit Card without any charge to the customer.
- Digital Solutions for all your banking need in one place.
You can buy and transact your service and product with the help facilities of Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, and Many more
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
- You will get accidental insurance cover up to IN 1,00,000/- on Rupay Debit card without any charge.
- As per your request to the bank you will 25 free cheque leaves every half-year.
- You will get the benefits of 7 Free monthly cash deposit transactions at Non- base branch
- You can take your Passbook/e-mail statement facility.
- You can withdrawal four free transactions up to INR 10,000/- from ATM each month.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)?
1- Any Indian Individuals having Indian citizenship.
2- Guardians on behalf of minors above the age of 10 Years.
How to Open Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)?
Only at Bank Branch, Individuals can apply. The online process is not available for this account.
Things to Remember in Basic Savings Bank Account (Suvidha Bachat).
- You have to complete your KYC within one year once your account will be opened.
- You can’t transact more than INR 50,000 at a time.
- Your total credits in one year should not exceed Rs.1,00,000 and Total withdrawal and transfers in your account cannot exceed Rs. 200,000 per annum. Till the time KYC Process is not done.
About ESAF Bank
ESAF Small Finance Bank is an Indian small finance bank. ESAF becomes the first bank of India after the independence that Visualise the vision of microfinance at Thrissur India in 1992 Inspired by The success of Grameen Bank in Bangladesh.
The Reserve Bank of India has granted to ESAF to set up Small Finance Bank in 2015. The Bank offers banking services like Saving Account, Current Account, Deposit Account, Recurring Deposit, Fixed Deposit, Loans, Mirco Banking, and More.
ESAF Started Its Journey as a small house at Thrissur in 1992. As of now, 436 banking outlets, 208 ATMs spread across Pan India. Its headquarters in Thrissur, Kerala, India.
Currently, Mr.K Paul Thomas MD and CEO of ESAF Small Finance Bank.
- What is The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Account of ESAF Bank?
This Account Provides you up to a 4.0 % interest rate on the savings account balance, and Branchless Banking through Free
online funds transfer using NEFT & RTGS, and many more.
The ESAF Bank have aims to give a valuable contribution to Achieve Financial Inclusion with RBI Objectives.
- What are the Criteria of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Account of ESAF Bank?
Any Individual Should be a resident Indian citizen, above 10 years of age.
- Is This Account a Zero Balance Account?
- Is There Any Initial Amount Required at the time of opening a bank account?
- Can I apply for this account through an online mode?
No. You have to visit your nearest branch to open the bank account.
- What is the verification process for me?
You have to visit the branch office for a detailed inquiry about the (PMJDY) Account.
Your Review on ESAF Bank Savings Account?