Capital Small Finance Bank Offers Basic Savings Bank Account (SuvidhaBachat) in this you will get a Zero Balance Account, Interest Rate, No Folio Charges, and Easy Process for KYC approval.
Capital Small Finance Bank emerge as India’s 1st Small Finance Bank. The Reserve Bank of India has been approved banking licenses to Capital Small Finance Bank on February 16, 2017. Starting as a Local Area Bank to serve financial inclusion for the common man. To achieve their financial Goal that previously dreamed out due to not served by other financial institutions.
Years of dedicated 7-Day branch banking services with extended banking hours for the common man let it become Capital Small Finance Bank a Pioneer Banks with its 156 branches in Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan along with Union Territory of Chandigarh.Capital Small Finance Bank offers products and services in a savings account, current account, deposits, loans, and many more.Currently, Mr. Sarvjit Singh Samra is CEO & Managing Director at Capital Local Area Bank Ltd and It’s Headquarters in Jalandhar, Punjab, INDIA.
Features of Basic Savings Bank Account (SuvidhaBachat).
- Zero Balance Account.
You no need to maintain a Minimum Balance or an average monthly balance in your account.
- Interest Rate.
You will get 3.75% on your deposit.
- No Folio Charges.
There will be no charge for your entry transactions.
- Simple KYC Process.
Aim to outreach Maximum Low-Income Group Banks Reduced KYC Procedures.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria for Basic Savings Bank Account (SuvidhaBachat)?
1- Any Indian Individuals having Indian citizenship.
2- Guardians on behalf of minors
3- Salaried Individuals.
How to Open Basic Savings Bank Account (SuvidhaBachat)?
Only at Bank Branch, Individuals can apply. The online process is not available for this account.
Things to Remember in Basic Savings Bank Account (SuvidhaBachat)
You have to complete your KYC within one year once your account will be opened.
- What is a Basic Savings Bank Account (SuvidhaBachat)?
This is a Basic saving bank account with limited features. It’s Provides a 3.75 % interest rate on the savings account balance, and Branchless Banking through Free online funds transfer using NEFT & RTGS and many more.
- Is this Basic Savings Bank Account (SuvidhaBachat)?
Definitely Yes. To Support Financial Inclusion in India
- What are the Eligibility Criteria to open the Jana Small Finance Bank DIGIGEN Account Zero Balance Savings Account?
Any Individual Should be a resident Indian citizen, above 18 years of age, have a PAN & Aadhaar linked with a phone number.
- Can I open This Basic Savings Bank Account (SuvidhaBachat) without visiting the branch?
- Is this Mandatory to provide Aadhaar and PAN?
Definitely Yes. If you don’t have Aadhaar, please nearest bank branch and choose from another range of products.
- Is This Video KYC Available for DIGIGEN Account?
- What Can Happen if I don’t complete KYC within one year?
Your account will be automatically closed if you are unable to do so.
- IsBasic Savings Bank Account (SuvidhaBachat), Holder gets a Bank Cheque book?
- What are Savings Account Benefits with Capital Small Finance Bank?
A bank where you can keep your money safe and earn interest at the same time.
- Are these savings accounts secure?
Yes, it is secure.
- How does Capital Small Finance Bank calculate interest charged on Savings Account?
You will get an interest rate on a Quarterly basis.
12- What are the balance non – maintenance Charges on Capital Small Finance Bank?
No there amount you have to deposit in your account.
Your Review on Capital Small Finance Bank Savings Account?