HDFC Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in India and is the most private bank in India by Revenue. This bank has some special things like this bank provides very good services to its customers but its fees are a bit higher. This bank provides many types of HDFC credit card facilities like; HDFC Bank International Silver Credit Card; International Gold Credit Card, Health Plus HDFC Credit Card International, and many of those credit card facilities.
And HDFC by the bank provides loans to people with low interest rate and easy repayment period so that people may easily fulfill their expenses and does not pose an economic problem. In this article, we will tell you complete details about HDFC Credit Cards.
HDFC Credit Card – Annual Fee
|HDFC Credit Card||Annual fee (₹ in )||Special benefits|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||2500||Travel, Dining and Lounge Entry|
|HDFC Regalia First||1000||Travel and food|
|HDFC Moneyback||500||Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Freedom||500||Shopping and Fuel|
|JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World||2500||Travel, Fuel and Lounge Entry|
|HDFC Diners Club Credit Card||1000||Dining, Fuel and Lounge Entry|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Rewards||1000||Rewards, Travel & Food|
|JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card||5,000||Dining, Travel and Lounge Entry|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||Movies, food and shopping|
|HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card||500||Movies and food|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||5,000||Reward Point and Membership Privilege|
|HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card||1,000||Cashback and Dining Offers|
|HDFC Bank IndianOil Credit Card||500||Fuel Benefits and Reward Points|
|HDFC Bank Easy EMI Credit Card||1,000||Cashback and Dining Discount|
|HDFC Bank Snapdeal Credit Card||500||Online shopping and reward points|
|HDFC Bank Solitaire Credit Card||500||Shopping and Reward Points|
HDFC Credit Card – Benefits
Low-Interest Rates – Very low interest rates from HDFC Credit Card, can pay all bills.
Cashless Transaction – With HDFC Credit Card, the cardholder can easily transact without cash at all times. The user gets rid of the problem of keeping the cash with him by using an HDFC Credit Card.
Customized service – HDFC offers a comprehensive pattern of credit card service that matches everyone’s tastes and expenses, so anyone can use the card according to their own
Universal Recognition – HDFC Credit Cards are accepted in many countries and facilitate cashless transactions at millions of merchant locations worldwide.
Unique Assistance – Get exclusive benefits like HDFC Credit Cardholder Reward Scheme, Credit Card Facility on Loan, Online Services, EMI Option Facility, Cash Back Plan, EMI Option, Travel Assistance, Frequent Flyer Miles, Free Movie Tickets, Food Are entitled to. Shopping and fuel surcharge rebate facility and so on. Cardholder can use credit card for e-shopping
And can pay bills online. The cardholder can also extend a loan and it allows the user to make payments through EMI. Apart from this, one can also get discounts and get reward points by using HDFC Credit Card.
Insurance – HDFC Credit Card was the first credit card in India to introduce a special feature of free inbuilt cashless mediclaim policy. Currently, it provides insurance facilities under the following categories: Health Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Protection Insurance and Super Top Up Insurance.
How to make HDFC Credit Card payment online
An HDFC bank account holder can make HDFC credit card payment online through the methods mentioned below.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment from Autopay- In this option, credit card bill will be deducted from the account every month and proper HDFC Credit Card statement will be generated.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment with Net Banking- HDFC NetBanking Credit Card login can be done only by using the virtual keyboard to enter password on its official website.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment with ATM Fund Transfer
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Through Mobile Banking Application- Download and install the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking App on your mobile phone and enable hdfc credit card internet banking access.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Desk- You can also pay your HDFC bill via Bill Desk.
The question arises, how to make smart EMI in HDFC credit card, the answer is quite simple; smart EMI feature can be avail from mobile banking app of HDFC credit card.
HDFC Bank Credit Card – Eligibility
- To apply for an HDFC Bank credit card, a person must have attained a minimum age of 21 years. Any person falling into this category is eligible to apply for HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Applicant must be a resident or non-resident Indian of India.
- The applicant should have a good CIBIL score.
- Candidate should have a constant type of revenue as an income
- Applicant’s minimum income should be Rs 18,000 per month
- The applicant must be a regular employee working in an established company or a professional employee managing his own business.
HDFC Bank Credit Card – Documents
Each credit card of HDFC Bank Credit Card requires different eligibility criteria and documents.
- Identity Card – PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card and other Government Valid Identity Card.
- Proof of address – Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, utility bill (not more than 3 months old), and other government valid letters.
- Proof of income – 3 months pay slip, last 3 months bank statement, ITR, Form 16, etc.
- Passport size photo
HDFC Credit Card – Apply Online
If you want to apply online for HDFC Bank Credit Card, then you have to go to the official website of HDFC Bank and follow the list of procedure given below:
- First go to the official website of HDFC Bank
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Enter your mobile number if your mobile number is asked
- OTP will be sent to the same mobile number.
- Now enter OTP and click on proceed
- Next, ask for your personal details like business, monthly income, residence, PIN code and contact number.
- If you have a credit card, mention details about the same
- If you have applied in the last six months, select the appropriate option
- enter captcha code click on proceed
- You can select from the list of cards according to personal requirements
- Select and apply.
- You have to fill the online application form with the correct details and submit it
- When the details are filled in, HDFC bank will check whether the applicant is qualified to benefit from the credit card for which they have applied. Depending on the eligibility of the customer, whether or not they can get a credit card, it would be at the discretion of HDFC Bank to decide whether to give the credit card to the customer.
- If you have met the criteria, then you will be called on behalf of HDFC Bank in connection with the application form.
- After which, a representative from the bank will come to your house to get the documents
- After the application is approved, the corresponding credit card will be delivered to your address within a week. You can also check your HDFC Credit Card Status online.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care
HDFC Credit Card users can get in touch with the bank’s customer service through call, email or SMS.HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Toll-Free Number: (STD Code) 6160-61616
Why choose an HDFC Credit Card? (HDFC Credit Card Good or Bad)
HDFC Credit Card offers various types of credit cards to its customers which cater to the needs and requirements of different customers. The bank understands the changing needs of customers and transfers the knowledge they provide to their credit cards. It offers a money-back policy, travel, multiple rewards, travel, shopping, elite credit cards to fulfill customer loyalty.
Your Review on HDFC Credit Card Apply Online?